DIY Pest Repellent Auckland
In any event, pests are unwanted creatures, both in and around the home. Find below the following recommended homemade pest repellent to aid in making your home or commercial premises pest-free.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cotton Balls
- Crushed Mint
- Lavender Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland services providing fleas, flys, carpet beetle, wasps, spiders, dust mite, bed bug elimination ants, cockroaches and rodent control service since 1987. Throughout West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern bays, South Auckland and Hibiscus Coast.
- To begin with, making a homemade mosquito pest repellent; firstly add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a bowl of water.
– Place the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes. And especially noting those areas where mosquitoes are often found, such as a terrace or pool.
- Likewise, make a sprayer rather than a bowl. Similarly, adding two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
- Find out this way to make a homemade ant pest repellent. Just simply mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
- Learn this way of making homemade mice pest repellent. Dip the cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in areas around the home where mice usually frequent into.
- Try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Wrap the crushed mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to correspondingly repel flies.
- Additionally, know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach pest repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar with the baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations around your home where cockroaches frequently hide, such as under the kitchen sink.
Always take note, the BEST best way to control pests is to not invite them inside in the first place. Most bugs are attracted to food and water, so keeping your kitchen clean, taking out the garbage regularly, and storing food and drinks in tight containers will deter most insects and other pests.
Auckland Pest Control Services
- Pest Control
- Allergy Relief Sanitising
- Bed Bug Control
- Mould Cleaners Disinfecting
- Carpet Beetle Controllers
- 85°C Hot Steam Heat Treatment
- Cockroach Control
- Pet Odour Removal
- Cockroach Control
- Dust Mite Disinfecting
- Dust Mites Control
- Ant Eradication
- Disinfecting Clean
- Kill Flea Control
- Wasp bee Eradication and Removal
Pest Control Auckland Reviews
Google Reviews Pest Control South Auckland
Facebook Flea Control Auckland Reviews
Google Map Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Facebook Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Google Reviews Fly Controllers Auckland
Google Insect Control West Auckland Reviews
Experienced, Researched and written by Graeme Stephens. An IICRC Master Restoration Technician 2001, with over 32 years of disinfecting cleaning and pest control Auckland services experience.
Last Updated: 31st July 2020
In any event, for all your pest repellent needs, simply call Pest Control Auckland on 0800 783 266.