In any event, pests are unwanted creatures, both in and around the home. Hence, find the following recommended homemade pest repellent to aid in a pest-free environment.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Without a doubt, Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland Services provide quality services since 1987. Also, flea control, fly, carpet beetle, wasp, spider, dust mite, bed bug, ant, cockroach, and rodent control services throughout West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Bays, South Auckland and Hibiscus Coast.
To begin with, making a homemade mosquito pest repellent. First, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a bowl of water.
– Place the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes—further noting those areas where mosquitoes are often found, such as a terrace or pool.
Likewise, make a sprayer rather than a bowl. Similarly, adding two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
Find out how to make a homemade ant pest repellent. Just further mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
Learn this way of making homemade mice and pest repellent. Furthermore, dip the cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in areas around the home where mice usually frequent into.
Also, try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Wrap the crushed mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to correspondingly repel flies.
Additionally, know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach and pest repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar with baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations where cockroaches frequently hide, such as under the kitchen sink.
Always take note, the BEST way to control pests is to not invite them inside in the first place. Indeed, most bugs are attracted to food and water. Thus, keeping your kitchen clean, taking out the garbage regularly, and storing food and drinks in tight containers will deter most insects and other pests.