DIY Pest Repellent Auckland
In any event, pests are unwanted creatures, both in and around the home. Hence, find the following recommended homemade pest repellent to aid in a pest-free environment.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cotton Balls
- Crushed Mint
- Lavender Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
Without a doubt, Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland Services has provided quality services since 1987. Also, flea control, fly, carpet beetle, wasp, spider, dust mite, bed bug, ant, cockroach, and rodent control services throughout West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Bays, South Auckland and Hibiscus Coast.
- To begin with, make a homemade mosquito pest repellent. First, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a water bowl.
– Place the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes—further noting those areas where mosquitoes are often found, such as a terrace or pool.
- Likewise, make a sprayer rather than a bowl. Similarly, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
- Find out how to make a homemade ant pest repellent. Just further mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
- Learn this way of making homemade mice and pest repellent. Furthermore, dip the cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in areas around the home where mice usually frequent into.
- Also, try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Wrap the crushed mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to correspondingly repel flies.
- Additionally, know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach and pest repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar with baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations where cockroaches frequently hide, such as under the kitchen sink.
The BEST way to control pests is to not invite them inside in the first place. Indeed, most bugs are attracted to food and water. Thus, keeping your kitchen clean, taking out the garbage regularly, and storing food and drinks in tight containers will deter most insects and other pests.
Pest Control Auckland Services
- Firstly, Pest Control
- Allergy Relief Sanitising
- Bed Bug Control
- Also, Mould Cleaning
- Carpet Beetle Control
- 85°C Hot Steam Treatment
- Cockroach Control
- Pet Odour Removal
- Dust Mite Control
- Ant Eradication
- Disinfecting Clean
- Also, Flea Control
- Wasp and Bee Control
Pest Control Auckland Service Reviews
Google Reviews Pest Control South Auckland
Facebook Flea Control Auckland Reviews
Google Map Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Facebook Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Google Reviews Fly Control Auckland
Google Insect Control West Auckland Reviews
For all your pest repellent needs, call Pest Control Auckland Services on 0800 783 266.
Experienced, researched and written by Graeme Stephens. An IICRC Master Restoration Technician in 2001. With over 35 years of disinfecting, cleaning and pest control Auckland services experience.